Welcome to Aloha!
Aloha Mind Math program is a complete brain development program based on the use of the abacus, an ancient counting tool. ALOHA program was created in Malaysia in 1993 for children aged 5 to 13. This accredited ‘brain training’ program was designed to boost your child’s mental capacity using challenging brain exercises. ALOHA’s mental math development program jump starts a child’s analytical and creative abilities improving their capacity for Accelerated learning, Laser focus and concentration, Expansive memory and recall, Pinpoint accuracy, and Keen observation skills.
ALOHA program is offered in more than 4,400 centres in 33 countries, the proven ALOHA program has been successfully implemented and enjoyed by more than 4 million children, worldwide for mental/brain development.
Registration for New Students is open for below mentioned schools
- Ray Shepherd Elementary
- Ecole Woodward Hill Elementary School
Mind Math Concept!
What to expect of Aloha Program?
- Solving Math operations with Accuracy and speed.
- Ability to concentrate and pay attention.
- Creativity and visualization capacity.
- Listening and observational skills.
- Photographic memory and spatial orientation.
- Mental Development